Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's a damn shame!!!!!!!

It's a shame when people whom are supposed to love you try their hardest to break you down. I am a good person, and want to be treated as such. I am the type of person that will help anyone in need (to the best of my ability), the person that will make a fool of myself just to make you laugh when you're sad, I listen and offer advice even though I have my own problems to deal with. Yeah, I have a few negative things about me just like every other person, but would never delibrately try to hurt someone!! One thing I found out about myself (not too long ago), is that I am a strong woman!! so you CANNOT break me down, go a head and try but you will just be wasting your time and energy; but you can make me work harder!!!! so THANK YOU!!!! Now I am more determined than ever!!

~Nikki

No comments: